Owning a holiday home is more than just going on holiday

Owning a holiday home is great - until something goes wrong. So make sure you get the right cover! Property insurance designed specifically for owners of holiday homes abroad. We are delighted to tell you that we have found an insurance provider that specializes in providing comprehensive & flexible cover against all eventualities for your holiday home in Thailand. The provider is Intasure and their policies are flexible to meet your needs. The policy is designed to cover your property whether occupied or unoccupied, let short or long term. The policies are underwritten by Lloyds of London and are available to all European nationals and written in English. The cost effective policies are specific to your property and provide far wider cover than most European policies. You can add 5 million of public liability cover, essential if you are renting your property. Immediate cover is available! get an online quotation below.